For over 10 years Research and Production Company “ERGA” has been developing, manufacturing and providing service of high-speed electric machines (20.000-110.000 rpm).
Research and Production Company "ERGA" traces its history back to 1991 when it focused on production of rare-earth permanent magnets and magnetic systems for special purposes. Nowadays the plant occupies over 35.000 m2, over 8.000 m2 of which are indoor production facilities. In 2007 large-scale re-equipment of production sites was completed, a modern high-capacity line for annual production up to 100 tons of rare-earth permanent magnets was commissioned.
The company's own scientific and technological potential and time-proven partnership relations with the leading research institutes, design organizations and machine-building enterprises enable ERGA to develop effective solutions of complex engineering tasks within short time, which often have no analogues both in Russia and abroad.
WELMA is ERGA's new leading activity, which includes research, design, production, testing of high-speed electric machines.
- Design of a high-speed electric machine by a team of professionals comprised of material engineers, technologists, designers, electricians and electronics engineers and programmers;
- Development of new WELMA machine: from selection of raw materials and computer simulation of the main assemblies and modes prior to research and bench testing;
- Pilot production with modern equipment and test benches for bringing R&D to industrial prototype;
- Preparation of feasibility study for high-speed electric machine;
- Use of certified domestic materials, magnets of own design;
- Tests on a specialized bench;
- Equipment operation guarantee.
- 25 years of experience in production of permanent magnets, specialized systems based on rare earth magnets and complex industrial equipment.
- Specialization in long-term technically complex projects.
- WELMA design team is a group of highly qualified professionals who have been working in design of highspeed electric machines and permanent magnet rotors for many years.
- Application of modern production technologies and constantly updated software for calculations and design of WELMA electrical machines.
- Reliability, durability, uniqueness and innovativeness of the produced equipment.
- Long service life of the produсts and low maintenance costs.
WELMA – ENERGY OF INNOVATIONS